School and Youth Organization Group Rates
*Please note that due to COVID-19 we will still accept future reservations but will not proceed until it is safe to do so, this page is for future planning. Any reservations made will retain the rate that is quoted with deposit, and may be rescheduled until restrictions are lifted.
May 1 – October 31
To book your field trip, we require the following information
- Name of school or organization, city/town, phone number, grade or age group.
- Date(s), arrival and departure time.
- Number of participants, including adults.
- Activities selected.
- BBQ and tent rental must be pre-booked.
- Lunch packages must be pre-booked and pre-paid for. Arrangements can be made by contacting the main office.
- Deposit of 25% is required within one week of booking (some exceptions can be made if needed, arrangements can be made by calling the main office.
Please read the following information:
- Please contact the office for a quote.
- Must have a minimum of 10 participants.
- Ages 8-18.
- Wear proper shoes, no flip flops or sandals.
- All activities are supervised and guided by our Adventure Guides but require assistance from teachers/leaders/chaperones. Your group must participate in the activities selected, we do not run several activities at the same time.
- If your group has 30+ youth, the group will be split up into two groups. Each activity takes approximately 1 hr 30 mins to complete.
- All participants must sign a waiver. Ages 18 and under must have a parent sign their waiver. Youths without a waiver cannot participate in the activities. Waivers must be submitted on the field trip day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Park Office at 306 445-4941, or via email at email@example.com.
Zip lining: Come out and try any of our four zip lines that descend the hill side and over the tree tops of the valley below at speeds over 50 km per hour! One ride per person. Note, the weather may be a factor in which zip is available.
The Team Challenge Course is designed to encourage groups to work together to overcome a series of fun and challenging obstacles and exercises.
Archery: Find out how much of a marksman you are! Develop your archery skills using one of our recurve bows. Can you hit the bullseye??
Axe Throwing: Bring out the lumberjack in you! Challenge yourself or compete with your peers to see who can score the highest! Must be 12 years of age and older.
Wall Climb. Test your climbing skills on our climbing wall with varying degrees of difficulty (located at the aerial course).
Paintball. This is a great way to challenge yourself both physically and mentally! $20/youth, includes gun, mask, neck guard, gloves and 100 rounds of ammo. Bring your own paintball clothes (long sleeves and pants are recommended)). Adults pay the youth rate.
This is an exciting and challenging activity for youth and adults in which you test both your physical and mental strength, as well as agility and balance. Challenge yourself on a two level Aerial Course by completing the obstacles high above the ground.
The Obstacle Course is a series of fun and challenging obstacles you must navigate alone. A score is assigned to each obstacle with a point system lost each time you touch the ground. Compete with your peers to see who can score the highest! The obstacles include swinging, climbing and balancing elements, testing your strength and endurance. Have you got what it takes??
Water Activities Enjoy the peaceful surroundings on our small lake while paddling from a canoe, kayak or paddle board. Life jackets are provided. There are no fish in the lake.
The Snack Shack:
Refresh at the Snack Shack! We sell an assortment of treats; candy, chips, chocolate bars, ice cream, cold drinks and more! We also have cool and unique Blue Mountain souvenirs!!
Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled booking date. Late cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds or schedule changes are allowed within 48 hours of the scheduled booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals, and any reduction in booking party size. If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the time of activity but we will do our best to accommodate you, which may result in placing you in a time slot later in the day (subject to availibility). Please note, if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions, or mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please contact us at 306 445-4941 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.