School and Youth Organization Group Rates
May 1 – October 31:
To book your field trip, we require the following information:
- Name of school or organization, city/town, phone number, grade or age group.
- Date(s), arrival and departure time.
- Number of participants, including adults.
- Activities selected.
- BBQ and tent rental must be pre-booked.
- Lunch packages must be pre-booked (more information below)
- Deposit of 25% is required within one week of booking (some exceptions can be made if needed, arrangements can be made by calling the main office)
Please read the following information:
- Most activities are $15/activity/youth (Please see slideshow below).
- For every 10 youth, one adult is free. The remainder pay the youth rate.
- Must have a minimum of 10 participants.
- Ages 8-18.
- Wear proper shoes, no flip flops or sandals.
- All activities are supervised and guided by our Adventure Guides but require assistance from teachers/leaders/chaperones. Your group must participate in the activities selected, we do not run several activities at the same time.
- If your group has 30+ youth, the group will be split up into two groups. Each activity takes approximately 1 hr 30 mins to complete.
- All participants must sign a waiver. Ages 18 and under must have a parent sign their waiver. Youths without a waiver cannot participate in the activities. Waivers must be submitted on the field trip day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Park Office at 306 445-4941, or via email at email@example.com.
Please view the slideshow, each activity is $15/youth (tax not included).
- Swimming (lifeguards are not provided)
- Volley ball
- Use of trails for hiking or biking (bikes not included)
Pre- ordered lunches:
- $7.50/person includes one hotdog, one drink and chips
- $9.50/person includes two hotdogs, one drink and chips
The Snack Shack:
Refresh at the Snack Shack! We sell many treats; candy, chips, chocolate bars, ice cream, cold drinks and more! We also have cool and unique Blue Mountain souvenirs!!
Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled booking date. Late cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds or schedule changes are allowed within 48 hours of the scheduled booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals, and any reduction in booking party size. If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the time of activity but we will do our best to accommodate you, which may result in placing you in a time slot later in the day (subject to availibility). Please note, if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions, or mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please contact us at 306 445-4941 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
To book a cabin, please visit the Accommodations page.