To book your field trip, we require the following information:
- Credit card information (a deposit is not required). If you cannot provide a credit card number, we require a 25% deposit.
- Name of school or organization, city/town, phone number, grade or age group.
- Date(s), arrival and departure time.
- Number of participants, including adults.
- Activities selected.
- Bbq must be prebooked.
- Lunch packages must be prebooked (more information below).
Please read the following information:
- Must have a minimum of 10 participants.
- Snowshoe and cross country ski rentals must be pre-booked.
- All particpants must sign a waiver. Ages 18 and under must have a parent sign their waiver. Youths without a waiver cannot participate in the activities. Waivers must be submitted on the field trip day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Park Office 306 445-4941 or via email email@example.com.
Please view slideshow:
Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 14 days in advance of scheduled booking date. Late cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds or schedule changes allowed within 48 hours of the scheduled booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals, and any reduction in booking party size. If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the time of activity but we will do our best to accommodate you which may result in placing you in a time slot later in the day (subject to availibility). Please note, if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions, mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please contact us at 306 445-4941 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.