WINTER YOUTH GROUP ACTIVITIES
*Please note that due to COVID-19 we will still accept future reservations, but will not proceed until it is safe to do so. This page is for future planning. Any reservations made will retain the rate that is quoted with the deposit, and may be rescheduled until restrictions are lifted.
To book your field trip, we require the following information:
- Credit card information (a deposit is not required). If you cannot provide a credit card number, we require a 25% deposit.
- Name of school or organization, city/town, phone number, grade or age group.
- Date(s), arrival and departure time.
- Number of participants, including adults.
- Activities selected.
- Bbq must be prebooked.
- Lunch packages must be pre-booked and pre-paid. Arrangements can be made by calling the office.
Please read the following information:
- Must have a minimum of 10 participants.
- Please contact the office for a quote.
- Snowshoe and cross country ski rentals must be pre-booked.
- All particpants must sign a waiver. Ages 18 and under must have a parent sign their waiver. Youths without a waiver cannot participate in the activities. Waivers must be submitted on the field trip day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Park Office 306 445-4941 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please view slideshow:
CROSS COUNTRY SKI TRAILS
We have over 30 kms of world class ski trails that are groomed for both Classic and Skate skiing. We also have incredible trails for snowshoeing.
Cross Country Skis and Snow Shoes available for rental. Equipment must be pre-booked, as we have limited sizes.
Tubing with a lift. Youth are encouraged to bring their own helmets, as we do not supply helmets for the tubing hill. The lift is operated by one of our Guides but we still require the assistance from teachers/leaders/chaperones to supervise the group. Adults pay the youth rate.