Park Policies: COVID-19
At Blue Mountain Adventure Park we are closely monitoring the Provincial Public Health Orders. As various restrictions and guidelines are announced, we are adapting and implementing new policies and proceedures to ensure that we are following all of the guidelines provided by Public Health.
- All visitors must check in at the Main Office upon arrival.
- Masks are MANDATORY ON-SITE, we do have some for sale in the Snack Shack if you have forgotten yours. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, please do not visit our facility at this time as we will have to ask you to leave the premises.
- Please book online in advance and ensure all the required forms are completed. If you are unable to book online in advance, please note that we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Prior to entering the Chalet please use the provided hand sanitzer located outside the door.
- Masks are required at all times within the building. This includes coming in to use the washrooms. The only exception is while seated at a reserved table consuming food or beverage.
- Table Reservations are now being offered and can be booked online, you can locate the listing under the ‘Winter Adventures’ tab.
- Table Reservations are FREE of charge and are for one hour intervals, please ensure that you take note of the start and end time of your reservation.
- No Outside Food or Beverage are permitted in the Chalet. You may order Food and Beverage in the Snack Shack and it will be served to your reserved table.
- Please remove outdoor footwear prior to checking in for your Table Reservation, as outdoor footwear is not permitted in the Chalet.
- Masks are MANDATORY while using the Tubing Hill, no exceptions.
- All Guests will recieve a Band and assigned a Tube Number for the day. Do Not Use any other Tube than the one that you are assigned to.
- Practice physical distancing with others that did not travel in the same vehicle.
- When forming a line please stand at the provided markers by the lift.
- All visitors MUST check-in at the main office prior to accessing any of the trails.
- While on the trails please observe social distancing when encountering other guests.
- Cabins are not to exceed the number of guests that are intended for each cabin.
- People that are listed as guests should be the only people in the cabin they are listed in.