- All visitors must check in at the main office upon arrival.
- Please book online in advance and ensure all the required forms are completed. If you are unable to book online in advance, please note that we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Prior to entering the main office please use the provided hand sanitzer located outside the entrance.
- Check in at main office prior to your scheduled activity.
- All participants and spectators must complete a waiver form prior to the scheduled start time of the activities, this can be done online, or in-person.
- Late arrivals may result in reduction of time for your scheduled activity.
- Refunds are not provided for last minute reduction in registered participants.
- Some activities are weather dependant, should we have to cancel due to unsafe conditions you will be eligible to recieve a full refund.
- Cancelations are eligible for a full refund up to 5 days prior to the scheduled activity, refunds will not be provided if cancelation occurs past the cut off date. However, customers are eligible to recieve a gift certificate for the amount paid if cancelling past the 5 day cut off.
- All visitors MUST check-in at the main office prior to accessing any of the trails.
- Mountain Bikes are welcome.
- Moterized vehicles are not permitted on the trails.
- Activities available on the trails change seasonally.
Blue Mountain is a pet friendly park, there are three very friendly dogs on-site that are unleashed. They are friendly with people of all ages and they also enjoy meeting other dogs. Their names are Duke, Mia and Bruno.
Guests are welcome to bring their pets, we just request that pet owners ensure their pet is housetrained prior to bringing them inside cabins, and be sure to clean up any mess they make. We do not charge a pet fee, however, if there are any damages done to the cabin during your stay damage fees will be applied. Damage fees will vary depending on the nature of the damage.
For day visits with your pet, we ask to ensure your dog is well trained prior to being off-leash within the park.
Dogs are welcome on the trails year round.
- All cabins have a consecutive two-night minimum reservation requirement.
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm, early check-in’s may be requested, but we may not be able to accommodate them, please call the office the day before to see if early check-in is an available option. Early check-in fees will apply.
- Cabins are not to exceed the number of guests that are intended for each cabin.
- Smoking is not permitted inside cabins
- Vehicles are permitted to park near cabins during unloading and loading of luggage only. Immediately after unloading or loading vehicles must be moved to the parking lot.
- Checkout is 11:00 am sharp, late fees will apply to all late checkouts.
Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 7 days in advance of scheduled booking date.
Late cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the scheduled booking date will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations made the day of booking or changes made within the scheduled stay.
No refunds or schedule changes allowed within 5 Days of the scheduled booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals and any reduction in booking party size.
If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the time of that activity.
Please note if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions or mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please contact us at (306) 445-4941 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
- Check in at main office upon arrival.
- Register all vehicles and guests staying at the campsite. Including day visitors.
- Each campsite may have maximum of 1 vehicle (in addition to Camper/RV) at the campsite, additional vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Each campsite may have up to two tents, or one Camper/RV and one tent maximum.
- Do not let garbage accumulate in campsites, please take all trash and recyclebles to the appropriate containers located in the parking lot area regularly.
- All garbage and recycleable materials must be disposed of in the appropriate bins at the end of your stay, failure to remove garbage from the site upon exit will result in additional fees being charged.
- Refrain from leaving garbage in the campsites firepit, if upon checkout there is garbage found in the firepit, the registered guest will be charged a $20.00 Disposal fee.
- Firewood is available for purchase, fires must be in the contained, pit provided only. Use of personal propane fire is also permitted. *Please note these do not apply during fire bans*
- Please let someone at the main office know when you depart from the campsite.