Hours of Operation
Green Season Adventures:
May 1- Aug 31: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sept 1- Oct 31 (weather permitting) : 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Winter Season Adventures:
Nov 1- April 30 (weather permitting): 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Park Office: 1 (306) 445-4941
Blue Mountain Adventure Park
R.R. #1 North Battleford
Saskatchewan , Canada
Blue Mountain Adventure Park is located 1 1/2 hours west from Saskatoon via Highway #16 and Grid # 687 north at the town of Denholm (which eventually turns into Highway # 378).
From Prince Albert:
- Take Highway #3 and turn left (south) to Parkside
- Stay on Highway #40 until you reach the turn off to Airport Heights (Highway #687)
- Highway #687 will eventually turn into Highway #378.
From North Battleford:
- Travel north on Highway # 4 for 5 kilometers
- Then turn east on Highway # 378 and travel approximately 25 kilometers.
- Travel east on Highway # 16 for approximately 3 1/2 hours to North Battleford, and follow the directions above.
The closest international airport is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan: http://yxe.ca