Effective June 15, 2020: All cabin rentals are required to pay a $50.00 deposit upon check-in, this will be refunded upon check-out as long as there are no additional Cleaning Fees owed.
- Remove all outside footwear (bring slippers or indoor footwear).
- Enjoy your meals and snacks at the table, no food in the living room or
- The kitchens are fully stocked with dishes, cutlery, bowls and more. If
there is something you need, please do not hesitate to ask our staff.
- For your convenience during your stay, we have a movie library which is
complimentary that you may sign out at the Park Office. We have the list
available at the Park Office for viewing. Movies must be signed out by an
adult. You are welcome to sign out two movies per night. If movies are not
returned the following day or are damaged a $20/movie fee will be added to your
- Accidents happen, should something break, please let us know so we can
- Please ensure all dishes, utensils, pots and pans are cleaned and put
away upon check out.
- The accommodation is clean when you arrive, please leave it in the same
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors.
- Wipe down counters.
- Remove garbage and place in large garbage bins located in the parking
- Additional Cleaning Fees will be charged upon checkout if the accommodation is not left in the same condition as arrival. Minimum charges of $50.00 and up depending on the amount of mess left behind.
- Please note the washrooms located in the chalet are for public use. Please do not leave your personal belongings in there.
We require a 25% deposit for ALL Bookings. We accept Visa or
Check in is at 4 pm and check out is at 11 am. You are required to bring your
own bedding, pillows and towels.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Ensure your dog is house broken. If your pet likes to lie on the sofa or bed, please bring a blanket or towel for them to lie on. Pick up after your pet when they do their business on the lawns or trails. Do not leave your dog alone in the cabin, and please bring a towel to wipe your dog’s paws if they are wet or muddy before they enter the cabin or chalet. Be respectful of other guests, and keep in mind that we do have 2 friendly dogs on-site that are off-leash. We appreciate your cooperation.
For Accommodations: Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 7 days in advance of scheduled booking date.
Cancellations made between 6 - 2 days of the scheduled booking date, may be rescheduled one
time with no penalty (subject to availability)
Late cancellations made between 6 - 2 days prior to booking date are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations made the day of booking or changes made within the scheduled stay.
For Activities: No refunds or schedule changes allowed within 5 Days of the scheduled
booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals and any reduction in
booking party size. If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the
time of that activity but we will do our best to accommodate you which may
result in placing you in a time slot later in the day (subject to
availability). Cancellations made between 4 Days up to the day of the scheduled date are eligible to reschedule up to one time.
Please note if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions,
mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full
refund. Please contact us at (306) 445-4941 or email@example.com if
you have any further questions.
Prices are subject to change without notice.