Cabin and Chalet Policies:
Our facilities are kept clean and tastefully decorated. Enjoy our decorations for your viewing pleasure only.
- Remove all outside footwear (bring slippers or indoor footwear).
- Enjoy your meals and snacks at the table, no food in the living room or bedrooms.
- The kitchens are fully stocked with dishes, cutlery, bowls and more. If there is something you need, please do not hesitate to ask our staff.
- For your convenience during your stay, we have a movie library which is complimentary that you may sign out at the Park Office. We have the list available at the Park Office for viewing. Movies must be signed out by an adult. You are welcome to sign out two movies per night. If movies are not returned the following day or are damaged a $20/movie fee will be added to your invoice.
- Accidents happen, should something break, please let us know so we can replace it.
- Please ensure all dishes, utensils, pots and pans are cleaned and put away upon check out.
- The accommodation is clean when you arrive, please leave it in the same condition.
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors.
- Wipe down counters.
- Remove garbage and place in large garbage bins located in the parking lot.
- Please note the washrooms located in the chalet are for public use. If you book the chalet, please do not leave your personal belongings in there.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Ensure your dog is house broken. If your pet likes to lie on the sofa or bed, please bring a blanket or towel for them to lie on. Pick up after your pet if they do their business on the lawns or trails. Do not leave your dog alone in the cabin and wipe your dog’s paws if they are muddy before they enter the cabin or chalet. Be respectful of other guests not everyone likes dogs, please keep them under control. We appreciate your cooperation.
Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 48 hours in advance of scheduled booking date. Within 2 to 14 days of the scheduled booking date, re-scheduling may occur 1 time with no penalty (subject to availability), and late cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
No refunds or schedule changes allowed within 48 hours of the scheduled booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals and any reduction in booking party size. If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the time of that activity but we will do our best to accommodate you which may result in placing you in a time slot later in the day (subject to availability).
Please note if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions, mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Please contact us at (306) 445-4941 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We require a 25% deposit. We accept Visa or MasterCard. If you book the chalet and a minimum of any four accommodations, receive a 10% discount on accommodations per day.
Accommodation: Check in is at 4 pm and check out is at 11 am. You are required to bring your own bedding, pillows and towels.