Cabin and Chalet Policies:
Our facilities are kept clean and tastefully decorated. Enjoy our
decorations for your viewing pleasure only.
Effective June 15, 2020: All cabin rentals are required to pay a $50.00 deposit upon check-in, this will be refunded upon check-out as long as there are no additional Cleaning Fees owed.
- Remove all outside footwear (bring slippers or indoor footwear).
- Enjoy your meals and snacks at the table, no food in the living room or
- The kitchens are fully stocked with dishes, cutlery, bowls and more. If
there is something you need, please do not hesitate to ask our staff.
- For your convenience during your stay, we have a movie library which is
complimentary that you may sign out at the Park Office. We have the list
available at the Park Office for viewing. Movies must be signed out by an
adult. You are welcome to sign out two movies per night. If movies are not
returned the following day or are damaged a $20/movie fee will be added to your
- Accidents happen, should something break, please let us know so we can
- Please ensure all dishes, utensils, pots and pans are cleaned and put
away upon check out.
- The accommodation is clean when you arrive, please leave it in the same
- Sweep, mop or vacuum floors.
- Wipe down counters.
- Remove garbage and place in large garbage bins located in the parking
- Additional Cleaning Fees will be charged upon checkout if the accommodation is not left in the same condition as arrival. Minimum charges of $50.00 and up depending on the amount of mess left behind.
- Please note the washrooms located in the chalet are for public use. If
you book the chalet, please do not leave your personal belongings in there.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Ensure your dog is house broken. If your pet likes to lie on the sofa or bed, please bring a blanket or towel for them to lie on. Pick up after your pet if they do their business on the lawns or trails. Do not leave your dog alone in the cabin and wipe your dog’s paws if they are muddy before they enter the cabin or chalet. Be respectful of other guests not everyone likes dogs, please keep them under control. We appreciate your cooperation.
Cancellations are eligible for a full refund if made at least 48 hours in advance of scheduled booking date.
Within 2 to 14 days of the scheduled booking date, re-scheduling may occur 1
time with no penalty (subject to availability), and late cancellations are
subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
No refunds or schedule changes allowed within 48 hours of the scheduled
booking date. This includes no-shows, late arrivals and any reduction in
booking party size. If you are late for your scheduled time it will reduce the
time of that activity but we will do our best to accommodate you which may
result in placing you in a time slot later in the day (subject to
Please note if we cancel any bookings due to weather, unsafe conditions,
mechanical failure, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full
refund. Please contact us at (306) 445-4941 or firstname.lastname@example.org if
you have any further questions.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We require a 25% deposit. We accept Visa or
MasterCard. If you book the chalet and a minimum of any four accommodations,
receive a 10% discount on accommodations per day.
Check in is at 4 pm and check out is at 11 am. You are required to bring your
own bedding, pillows and towels.