Winter Adventures at Blue Mountain!
We offer over 30 km of world class trails groomed for both classic and skate skiing. Our beautiful log chalet provides you with place to warm up in. Tables and microwaves to heat and eat your lunch and a comfortable living area next to a roaring fire.
Park Office Rental Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9am — 5pm
Saturday: 9am — 5pm
Sunday: 1pm — 5pm
Blue Mountain offers:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Snow Shoeing
- Tobogganing ** New Toboggan Hill**
- Access to the chalet. Available 9 am -5 pm daily. Please note, chalet will not be available to the public if it is privately booked. The Snack Shack Area will be open to the public daily.
Winter Is a Quieter Season Therefore Our Staffing Is Limited.
Please call or email before you arrive so we can ensure you are assisted upon arrival!
Winter Adventure Pass
- $10/person or $35/family of 4 (2 adults, 2 youths)
- Additional member $5
- $5/person for groups of 20 or more
- $60/person or $100/family of 4 (2 adults, 2 youths)
- Additional member $10
- New Cross Country Ski Rental/Snow Shoe Rental – $20/person
- Crazy Carpet Rental – $3/each
- Toboggan Rental – $5/each
Pass allows access to trails, skating rink, tobogganing hill and chalet. Please report to park office upon arrival.
Purchase your seasonal pass on line!
Cross Country Skiing Trail Report
Ski Trail Map
All winter activities must be booked in advance. Please call +1 (306) 445-4941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next adventure!
Every participant must sign a waiver. Our friendly staff will be pleased to assist you.